Career Services provides:
- Career assessments 和 career coaching tools
- 在线 job board 和 job search assistance
- Resume writing assistance
- Interviewing tools
- Information on apprenticeships, 实习s, or job shadowing
See us when you:
- Are unsure of a career direction
- Want real-world experience in your career (实习 or apprenticeship)
- Want someone to review your resume
- Want to change careers
The Career Services Office provides career development preparation 和 resources for students, 校友, 和 community residents. 此外, Career Services staff works 关闭ly with employers to coordinate 实习s, develop apprenticeships, 和 meet their part-time 和 full-time hiring needs.
- 雇佣一个苏格兰人, MCC's electronic job board connecting local businesses with talented c和idates.
- 职业教练, personality to career assessment that can assist with educational 和 career planning.
- Individual appointments, scheduled time to discuss career goals, 实习, 和 job search strategies, resume 和 cover letter development, 和 practice interviews.
Schedule an Appointment with Career Services
学生, 校友, 和 community members arrange a one-on-one appointment with a Career Services professional! We'll meet over the phone or via Zoom video conferencing. 呼叫 (815) 455-8566 during business hours, or email email@example.com to arrange your appointment.
Career Services partners with Access 和 Disability Services to ensure that all students 和 community members are equally able to benefit from our services. 电子邮件 firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations for career services appointments, 研讨会, assistance using our online job board or career assessment tools, 和更多的.